Has Your Partner Ever Done This To You?
- Continually criticized you, called you names, shouted at you, humiliated you?
- Kept you from working, taken the car keys, controlled your money, made all of the decisions?
- Regularly threatened to leave or told you to leave?
- Threatened to hurt you, himself, your family or friends, or to kidnap the children?
- Destroyed your property, punched holes in walls, broken appliances, hurt your pets?
- Pointed a gun or other weapon at you?
- Slapped, kicked, punched, grabbed, shoved, or choked you and afterwards promised never to do it again?
- Demanded sex after threats or beatings?
- Harassed you about whom you talk to, where you go, what you do or think?
If you answered yes to some of the above then you may be a victim of domestic violence. You are not alone. We help people every day in the Wilmington area who are being abused. The best way to contact us is to call 910.343.0703 or click here for additional contact options.